FLINDERS RANGES AND BEYOND
The Flinders Ranges and Beyond Aircruise is a spectacular discovery of South Australia’s iconic landmarks and beautifully diverse natural landscapes. Enjoy magnificent aerial sightseeing of South Australia’s breathtaking salt lakes including the largest, Lake Eyre. Travelling by private aircraft, experience both amazing ground touring of these ancient land formations and incredible flightseeing of Coober Pedy, Flinders Ranges, and the Barossa Valley.
Discover endless horizons staying 2 nights at the award-winning Rawnsley Park Station in the heart of the Flinders Ranges. Relax and unwind as we spend 2 nights at the luxurious Barossa Valley accommodation, The Louise set amongst the vineyards. Enjoy world-class accommodation staying 2 nights at Adelaide’s luxury accommodation, The Mayfair Hotel.
Pricing from Origin
Single Supplement Duration
$1,500 10 Days
Max Group Size Activity Level
10 Guests Moderate
- Discover endless horizons staying 2 nights at the award winning Rawnsley Park Station in the heart of the Flinders Ranges
- Spend 2 nights at the luxurious Barossa Valley accommodation, The Louise and 2 nights at Adelaide’s newest 5-star boutique Mayfair Hotel
- Discover a unique underground lifestyle in Coober Pedy
- Enjoy awe inspiring ‘flightseeing’ over South Australia’s breathtaking salt lakes including Lake Eyre
- Explore ancient landscapes in the Flinders Ranges including the magnificent Wilpena Pound
- Sample award winning wines in the Barossa Valley
- All touring, transfers and meals included
- Escorted throughout by a dedicated Journey Director